Grab your cozy socks and gameday jersey, and make yourself a bowl of this hearty and healthy turkey chili. With super simple and speedy prep, this recipe will leave your house smelling delicious as it slow cooks all day. Freeze leftovers for an even easier dinner another night!
White Bean Turkey Chili
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (15.5 oz) can white beans, such as great northern or navy, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.5 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilis, mild or spicy
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
1) Divide ground turkey between two Suvie pans and break up with spatula.
2) Divide remaining chili ingredients between pans. Stir gently with a spatula to mix together, being careful to keep turkey chunky. Load into your Suvie.
3) Input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Slow Cook Low for 6 hours
4) After the cook, remove pans from Suvie and stir with a spatula to incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) To serve, split chili between bowls, top each serving with 1 tbsp sour cream, and garnish with green onions.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 407, Total Fat 14g, Total Carbohydrates 40g, Total Sodium 1422mg, Total Protein 33g