Looking for a quick, easy, and healthy dinner? Look no further than this delicious chimichurri salmon dish with cilantro lime rice. You can use store bought chimichurri sauce or make your own with our simple recipe. Note that this recipe requires Suvie 2.0 and the Suvie Starch Cooker.
Chimichurri Salmon with Cilantro Rice
- 2 (6 oz) skinless, salmon filets
- 2 tbsp chimichurri sauce
- ¾ cup jasmine rice
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
1) Place a Suvie roasting rack in a Suvie pan and mist lightly with cooking spray. Pat salmon dry and season with ½ tsp kosher salt and ¼ tsp ground black pepper. Place salmon in prepared pan and insert into top zone of Suvie. Input settings below:
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 400°F for 15 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 0 minutes
2) Select “Cook” on the main screen of the Suvie Starch Cooker and select “Rice”. Select jasmine rice from the options listed. Pour 1 cup jasmine rice into the Suvie rice pot with ¼ tsp kosher salt. Place the pot lid on top of the pot.
3) Lift the door to the Suvie Starch Cooker, place the pot on the hot plate, ensuring it is centered, and then close the door. Fill the water reservoir located on the top of the Suvie Starch Cooker to the line indicated on the display screen. Ensure the drain tray is in place and select “Cook” or “Schedule”.
4) After your rice is done cooking, stir in ¼ cup cilantro, ½ tsp lime zest, and 2 tsp fresh lime juice and season to taste with salt. Remove salmon from Suvie, drizzle with chimichurri and divide between plates with rice.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 650, Total Fat 24g, Total Carbohydrates 85g, Total Sodium 1020mg, Total Protein 43g.