This festive dish is the ideal appetizer no matter the size of your gathering. Soft brie, herbaceous rosemary, tart cranberries, sweet honey, and crunchy pecans all come together in this delicious dip. Leave the pan in your Suvie until you’re ready to serve to ensure the cheese stays soft and spoonable. Serve your baked brie with crostini or crackers for a crunchy counterpoint to all that deliciously gooey cheese. This recipe can easily feed more guests: use one Suvie pan, but double all the ingredients.
Cranberry Baked Brie
- 1 (8 oz) wheel firm brie, edges removed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp toasted, chopped pecans
- ½ baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
1) Spray a Suvie pan with cooking spray. Combine brie, rosemary, ¼ tsp black pepper, and dried cranberries in prepared Suvie pan. Insert pan into your Suvie, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Slow Cook Low for 1 hour
2) Remove pan from Suvie, drizzle with honey and top with toasted pecans.
3) Serve brie warm with toasted baguette slices.
Note: If you would like to make this recipe in Suvie 1.0, insert pan into the top zones of Suvie, fill reservoir, and set to Slow Cook on High for 1 hour.
Nutritional Information per serving (6 servings per recipe): Calories 220, Total Fat 12g, Total Carbohydrates 19g, Total Sodium 300mg, Total Protein 9g