This sweet and savory salmon dish is a delicious dinner that takes little time to pull together. Use Suvie’s pre-seasoned and pre-sealed salmon to cut down on your prep time. A simple glaze of oyster sauce is salty and sweet, which is always an irresistible combination, and it adds an umami-rich brininess that complements the salmon. A side of steamed spinach and rice rounds out this flavorful meal.
Glazed Salmon with Spinach and Rice
- 2 (4 oz) vacuum sealed salmon filets
- ½ cup white rice
- 2 cups spinach or baby kale
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, optional
1) Place vacuum sealed salmon in a Suvie pan, cover with water, and insert into the top right of your Suvie. Place spinach in a separate Suvie pan and insert into the top left zone of your Suvie. Place rice in a starch pan and insert into your Suvie. Fill reservoir, input settings, and Cook Now or Schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Zone Settings
Protein: 120°F for 1 hour
Vegetable: 10 minutes
Starch: 16 minutes
2) After the cook, remove salmon from packaging and glaze with oyster sauce. Place salmon in a clean, dry Suvie pan and return to your Suvie. Broil for 10 minutes or until bubbling and fragrant.
3) Season spinach with salt and pepper to taste. Divide rice, spinach, and salmon between plates. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 370, Total Fat 10g, Total Carbohydrates 37g, Total Sodium 570mg, Total Protein 28g