Pork tenderloin is one of our favorite cuts of pork. Mild and lean, pork tenderloin tastes best when seasoned simply with fresh herbs and a little salt and pepper. We serve our tenderloin with garlic roasted broccoli rabe, which we spice up with red pepper flakes. If your tenderloin is a little long, tuck the thinnest end under itself to ensure it fits in the Suvie pan.
Roast Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli Rabe
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus 2 tsp, separated
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 5 oz broccoli rabe
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
1) Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels. Rub 2 tsp olive oil over the tenderloin and season liberally with kosher salt, ground black pepper, and 1 tsp minced fresh thyme leaves. Place tenderloin in a Suvie pan.
2) In a separate Suvie pan, combine 1 bunch broccoli rabe, 2 smashed garlic cloves, remaining 2 tsp olive oil, ½ tsp red pepper flakes, ½ tsp kosher salt, and ¼ tsp ground black pepper.
3) Insert pork into the bottom of your Suvie and broccoli rabe into the top zone. Input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 30 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 15 minutes
4) After the cook, remove pans from Suvie and allow pork to rest for 10 minutes before slicing into medallions. Divide pork and broccoli rabe between plates and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 210, Total Fat 7g, Total Carbohydrates 2g, Total Sodium 380mg, Total Protein 31g.