Take advantage of premade alfredo sauce with this quick and delicious meal. Just add shrimp, pasta, lemon zest, and a little parsley to make complete the dish. Suvie’s wild blue shrimp arrive vacuum sealed, eliminating one more step of prep work. Lemon zest adds a bit of vibrancy to packaged alfredo and we think that citrus and shellfish always work well together. This recipe can easily be adapted for chicken alfredo by replacing the shrimp with vacuum-sealed chicken breasts.
- 8 oz shrimp, vacuum sealed
- 4 oz fettuccine, broken in half
- ½ cup alfredo sauce
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
1) Place shrimp in a Suvie pan, cover with water, and insert into the top right zone of your Suvie.
2) Place fettuccine in a starch pan and insert into your Suvie. Fill reservoir, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Zone Settings
Protein: 130°F for 30 minutes
Vegetable: 0 minutes
Starch: 12 minutes
3) After the cook, transfer fettuccine to a large bowl, separating any strands that may have stuck together. Pour alfredo over the fettuccine and stir to incorporate (add a splash of water from the starch pan to thin if necessary).
4) Remove shrimp from packaging, pat dry, and add to bowl with fettuccine with lemon zest. Stir to incorporate and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide between bowls, garnish with parsley, and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 540, Total Fat 23g, Total Carbohydrates 49g, Total Sodium 1570mg, Total Protein 39g