This sweet, sour, and savory Thai coconut curry comes together with only a handful of ingredients, and is the perfect accompaniment to fluffy jasmine rice and rich, wild salmon filets. Garnish your curry with thinly sliced Thai chiles for heat and fresh cilantro leaves for herbaceousness. Finish it off with a generous squeeze of lime juice to tie it all together.
Thai Curry with Salmon and Lime Rice
- 2 (4 oz) salmon filets
- 1 (14.5 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 3/4 cup jasmine rice
- 1 lime
- 1 Thai chile, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
1) Place salmon in a Suvie pan, cover with water, and insert into the top right zone of your Suvie.
2) Stir together coconut milk, soy sauce, brown sugar, and curry paste in a separate Suvie pan until sugar dissolves. Insert pan into the top left zone of your Suvie.
3) Place rice in a Starch pan, fill reservoir, input settings, and Cook Now or Schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Zone Settings
Protein: 120°F for 1 hour
Vegetable: 0 minutes
Starch: 15 minutes
5) Remove all pans from your Suvie. Zest lime over the rice and fluff with a fork to incorporate. Juice 1 lime half into the coconut milk mixture and adjust seasoning to taste.
5) Divide rice, coconut milk mixture, and salmon between bowls. Garnish plates with Thai chiles and cilantro leaves before serving.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 880, Total Fat 47g, Total Carbohydrates 94g, Total Sodium 790mg, Total Protein 37g