With just a few pantry items this meal comes together in a snap. We rely on frozen peas, pasta, shrimp, plenty of garlic, and a large handful of fresh herbs to make a meal that really shines. This recipe is flexible and allows you to take advantage of ingredients that you already have on hand. Choose any medium-size pasta you like. Grab whatever herbs you have in the fridge or opt for a hearty green such as kale or arugula. With all these options you’ll have nearly endless dinner possibilities so that you can make this meal again and again.
Easy Garlic Herb Shrimp with Peas
- 2 (5 oz) packages vacuum-sealed shrimp
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 4 oz pasta, such as fusilli or orecchiette
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mixed chopped herbs such as basil, parsley, or mint
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- Place shrimp in a Suvie pan and cover with water. Place pan in the top right zone of your Suvie.
- Place peas in a Suvie pan and insert into the top left zone of your Suvie.
- Place pasta in a starch pan and insert into your Suvie.
- Fill reservoir, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Zone Settings
Protein: 130°F for 30 minutes
Vegetable: 12 minutes
Starch: 12 minutes
- While the shrimp cooks, prepare the garlic sauce. Heat olive oil in a small skillet until shimmering. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring constantly, until golden and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Pour oil into a large heatproof bowl. Add the herbs, stirring to incorporate.
- After the shrimp have finished cooking, remove from their packaging and pat dry. Add pasta, peas, and shrimp to the bowl with the herbs, tossing to incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide between two plates and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 563, Total Fat 23g, Total Carbohydrates 62g, Total Sodium 800mg, Total Protein 28g