These easy egg bites are bursting with Mediterranean flavor. Fresh chopped spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta are combined with fresh eggs and seasoning (dill, salt, and pepper). Suvie’s egg tray makes this recipe super easy to make, with tender, delicious, almost custard-like results! The perfect serving size for a breakfast on the go.
Greek Egg Bites
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- ¼ cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped kalamata olives
- 4 tbsp feta cheese crumbles
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 naan or pita, toasted
1) In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, feta, dill, salt, and pepper until blended.
2) Spray Suvie egg tray lightly with cooking spray and pour the egg mixture. Insert egg tray into a Suvie pan, fill with water, and insert into the top right zone of your Suvie. Fill reservoir, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Zone Settings
Protein: 175°F, 1 hour
Vegetable: 0 minutes
Starch: 0 minutes
4) After the cook, remove tray from Suvie, let cool for 5 minutes before inverting egg tray and removing egg bites. Divide egg bites between 2 plates, top with yogurt, and serve with toasted naan or pita on the side.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 436, Total Fat 14g, Total Carbohydrates 27g, Total Sodium 942mg, Total Protein 51g