This elegant meal is quick to pull together, making it perfect for weeknight dinners when you’re pressed for time, but want something sumptuous. When choosing a dry white wine we recommend sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio to keep the flavors lively and bright.
Roast Scallops with Burst Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 (2-inch) strips lemon peel
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb sea scallops
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced basil
1) Combine 2 tbsp unsalted butter, ⅓ cup chopped shallot, 2 garlic cloves, ½ tsp salt, 2 cups cherry tomatoes, 2 strips lemon peel, and ¼ cup dry white wine to a Suvie pan, stirring to coat the tomatoes in butter. Place pan in the bottom zone of Suvie.
2) Arrange 1 lb scallops in a Suvie pan and pat dry. Drizzle 2 tsp olive oil over the scallops and sprinkle with a large pinch of salt and ground black pepper. Place scallops in the top zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 450°F for 20 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 450°F for 10 minutes
3) After cooking, remove pans from Suvie. Season scallops with 1 tbsp lemon juice. Divide tomatoes and scallops between plates and garnish with basil.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 360, Total Fat 17g, Total Carbohydrates 17g, Total Sodium 1190mg, Total Protein 29g.