Need dinner on the table in 15 minutes? This super-fast recipe is delicious and quick thanks to fast-cooking scallops. Elevating the scallops in the Suvie roasting pan ensures they are as close to the broiling element as possible. You can use sea scallops or bay scallops, but note that sea scallops may require a minute or two longer. Serve with a salad and some crusty bread for a complete meal.
Roast Scallops with Herb Butter
- 12 oz scallops
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme, tarragon, or chervil
- 2 lemon wedges
1) Lay scallops out on paper towels to dry, blotting the top with additional paper towels as needed.
2) Set a Suvie roasting rack in a Suvie pan and mist lightly with cooking spray. Place scallops in roasting rack and dab gently with melted butter, reserving most the melted butter for Step 3. Season scallops lightly with salt and sprinkle with half the herbs. Insert pan into your Suvie, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Broil for 8 minutes
Top Zone: Broil for 8 minutes
3) After the cook, transfer scallops to a serving platter and drizzle with remaining butter. Garnish with remaining herbs and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 180, Total Fat 8g, Total Carbohydrates 5g, Total Sodium 370mg, Total Protein 21g.