Our Creamy Lemon Meatball recipe was so popular that we adapted it to utilize our delicious vacuum-sealed pork chops. In this version, we use the same flavorful Boursin sauce seasoned with lemon zest and fresh herbs, but we subbed orzo for egg noodles because we loved the way the pasta absorbed the Boursin sauce. Garnish with extra fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon for a vibrant and delicious dinner.
Creamy Lemon Pork Chops
- 2 (7 oz) pork chops, vacuum sealed
- ½ package Boursin cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 oz orzo
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, or chives
1) Place pork chops in a Suvie pan, cover with water, and insert into the top right zone of your Suvie.
2) Whisk boursin and chicken broth together in a second Suvie pan and insert into the top left zone of your Suvie. Place orzo in a starch pan and insert into your Suvie. Fill reservoir, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Zone Settings
Protein: 140°F for 1 hour
Vegetable: 0 minutes
Starch: 13 minutes
3) After the cook, whisk lemon zest into the boursin mixture. Remove pork chops from packaging, pat dry, and transfer to pan with boursin. Turning to coat in sauce. Transfer pork chops to a cutting board, allowing excess sauce to drip back into the pan.
4) Add orzo to boursin mixture, stirring to incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide orzo between plates and top with pork chops. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 520, Total Fat 25g, Total Carbohydrates 23g, Total Sodium 610mg, Total Protein 48g