Our Creamy Lemon Meatball recipe was so popular that we adapted it for rich and hearty pork chops. In this version, we use the same flavorful Boursin sauce seasoned with lemon zest and fresh herbs, but we subbed orzo for egg noodles because we loved the way the pasta absorbed the Boursin sauce. Garnish with extra fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon for a vibrant and delicious dinner.
Creamy Lemon Pork Chops
- 2 (7 oz) pork chops, vacuum sealed
- ½ package Boursin cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 oz orzo
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, or chives
1) Place 2 pork chops in a Suvie pan, cover with water, and place in the bottom zone of Suvie.
2) Whisk 1/2 package Boursin and 3/4 cup chicken broth together in a second Suvie pan and insert into the top zone of your Suvie. Input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Sous Vide at 140°F for 1 hour, 30 minutes
Top Zone: Sous Vide at 140°F for 1 hour, 30 minutes
3) Place orzo in the Suvie starch strainer set within the Suvie pasta pot (green handles). Cover with the lid and place pot inside the Suvie Starch Cooker, ensuring pot is centered on the hot plate. Input settings and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Starch Cooker Settings
Pasta, 1 cup, 10 minutes
4) After the cook, remove pans from Suvie. Whisk zest from 1 lemon into the Boursin mixture. Remove pork chops from packaging, pat dry, and transfer to pan with Boursin, turning to coat in sauce. Transfer pork chops to a cutting board, allowing excess sauce to drip back into the pan.
5) Add orzo to Boursin mixture, stirring to incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide orzo between plates and top with pork chops. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 520, Total Fat 25g, Total Carbohydrates 23g, Total Sodium 610mg, Total Protein 48g