Family pasta night just got easier thanks to Suvie. This delicious meal comes together in minutes and can easily be adapted to your tastes. Stir in chopped roasted vegetables, cooked sausage rounds, or any of your favorite fillings to make this dish yours. We like Barilla shelf stable four cheese tortellini for this recipe.
Easy Cheesy Marinara Tortellini
- 12 oz shelf stable tortellini
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 6 oz shredded cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, or colby jack
- ¼ chopped fresh parsley
1) In a Suvie pan, stir together 12 oz tortellini, 24 oz marinara sauce, and 1 cup hot water. Place pan in the bottom zone of Suvie, input settings and cook now, stirring tortellini halfway through cooking.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 400°F for 35 minutes
Top Zone: None
2) Remove pan from Suvie, top with 6 oz cheese, and return to Suvie. Continue to cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
3) Remove pan from Suvie, garnish with parsley, and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 550, Total Fat 31g, Total Carbohydrates 47g, Total Sodium 1130mg, Total Protein 23g.