This quick and easy egg dish feels much fancier than it is thanks to our choice ingredients. Thin slices of salty prosciutto ham and a handful of parmesan cheese makes these eggs feel like a luxurious treat, and only take a minute to make. We paired this Italian-style breakfast with an easy broiled cherry tomato garnish and top it all off with a few leaves of fresh basil. This is a breakfast meal that also makes a great dinner when you’re craving something light and refreshing.
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 pieces thinly sliced prosciutto, about 2-3 oz
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil for garnish
- Spray a Suvie pan with nonstick spray. Whisk together the eggs, parmesan cheese, and ¼ tsp salt. Add to the pan.
- Separate the prosciutto slices and tear into bite size pieces. Add to the eggs and arrange like ribbons.
- In another Suvie pan combine the halved cherry tomatoes, minced garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Insert both pans into your Suvie, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Slow Cook Low for 1 hour
- After the cook, remove the eggs from Suvie. Broil the tomatoes and garlic for 10 minutes.
- After the broil, cut the eggs into squares and serve with the tomato sauce and garnish with fresh basil.
Note: If you would like to make this recipe in Suvie 1.0, insert pans into the top zones of Suvie, fill reservoir, and set to Slow Cook on Low for 1 hour.
Nutritional Information per serving (6 servings per recipe): Calories 160, Total Fat 11g, Total Carbohydrates 2g, Total Sodium 420mg, Total Protein 12g